“Sooner or Later,
Everyone Sits Down to a Banquet of Consequences”
On the very first day of this year I wrote that the pandemic was over and that only the most brainwashed true believers would cling to the absurd narratives that enabled it. Since then, all of it has been exposed to be falsehoods, cluelessness and lies:
- Vaccines were never tested or proven to stop transmission.
- The fatality rate was around 0.005%
- Ivermectin worked
- Masks don’t
- Lockdowns did more damage than good
…and the final straws for the credibility of all involved:
- This thing came out of a lab, and
- “Safe and effective” turned into “sudden and unexpected”
Innumerable careers, reputations and lives have been destroyed in order to enforce a completely debunked narrative as truth. The mainstream media, Big Tech, governments at all levels, neo-liberal glee clubs like the WEF, all coordinated to gaslight the entire population of the world that we were facing existential annihilation, and would have to henceforth trade in our civil liberties and basic human rights to these authorities to escape it (get ready to hear that one again…)
The economic damage is only now beginning to be felt in runaway inflation with central banks powerless to contain it, at risk of destroying what’s left of the economy.
We don’t need to enumerate the litany of injustice, ridicule and persecution anybody who tried to counter these absurd narratives had to endure. Lost friends, family, jobs, position, businesses, cancelations, deplatformings – all of it.
So it is unsurprising now that the edifice is crumbling, that those who feathered their nest being “on the right side of history”, seeing that it’s all turning to dust in realtime, are trying to back away from their complicity.
The name of the game now is to try to extract oneself from the most intense and virulent outbreaks of mass formation psychosis in recorded history:
You can f*ck right off with this shit. pic.twitter.com/YmDiHIR7TU
— Clifton Duncan. (@cliftonaduncan) October 31, 2022
There are many who were up to their eyeballs in this who will now try to frame themselves as “the voice of reason” who were trying to introduce some rationality into the conversation.
— Mark Jeftovic, The C̶r̶y̶p̶t̶o̶ ₿itcoin Capitalist (@StuntPope) July 10, 2022
The most nauseating part of #EndTheMandates and #NoMoreLockdowns is going to be when every sociopathic zealot who wanted to literally wreck your life for non-compliance will start taking victory laps and pretending they were always champions of The Great Reopening…
— Mark Jeftovic, The C̶r̶y̶p̶t̶o̶ ₿itcoin Capitalist (@StuntPope) February 9, 2022
Don’t believe them.
Nothing Forgotten. Nothing Forgiven.
If the globally botched pandemic response accomplished one thing, it was to open many people’s eyes to how obsolete and ill equipped our current institutions are for handling a global crisis in this new, decentralized, multi-polar world.
While these oligarchs and technocrats believed they had Divine Right to “re-imagine” every aspect of our lives for some grandiose Great Reset; it’s these self-appointed elites and the sclerotic, self-serving institutions they inhabit who are going to get their asses re-imagined. With a vengeance.
Here’s a few ways that you can start to reclaim your life, and take your power back from those who abused it and used their positions against you:
- Vote out any politician who imposed lockdowns or vaccine mandates – regardless of party affiliation. At least the ones who doubled down on them after it became clear how destructive and ineffective they were.
- Cancel all paid subscriptions to the mainstream media – you’re better off supporting the many independent outlets and those doing real journalism and providing high-signal content.
- Advocate for defunding state-run media apparatuses: NPR in the US, CBC in Canada, BBC in the UK, et al. Stop watching it, listening to it or reading any of their articles. Whatever you do, never click their stories in your timelines or on an ads on their websites. Starve them out.
- Time for a Big Tech cleanse: Start looking at alternatives to Big Tech. Try using alternative search engines like Duck and Presearch, Facebook is quickly becoming irrelevant (while Twitter may be fun for awhile longer given the meltdowns over the Musk takeover), and there are other places ascending like Gettr, Minds and MeWe.
- Remember who wouldn’t do business with or employ you: Chart your own course and from now on if you’re hiring, or scouting vendors, check their socials: were they demonizing lockdown skeptics? Hashtagging “#Freedumb”? (Better start scrubbing those timelines, mofos)
- Buy Bitcoin. Yes, I’m shilling BTC because Bitcoin is the global opt-out – stacking sats is calling b/s on everything – and for the past two years everything has been b/s.
You can put that pandemic amnesty where the sun don’t shine. pic.twitter.com/NGIaMvLb5L
— Eva Vlaardingerbroek (@EvaVlaar) November 1, 2022
Macron’s thugs attacking a…healthcare worker. Hospital staff treated like dangerous criminals. Still blows my mind that it happened.
F*ck your ‘pandemic amnesty.’pic.twitter.com/kWrJQqdXYU
— Nat (@Arwenstar) November 1, 2022
There will be no pandemic amnesty. #NoPandemicAmnesty
By the time this is all over, we’re more likely to see pandemic tribunals.